- A laptop with Microsoft Windows 10 & Microsoft Office 2013
- AV Staff will help you in preparing your presentation and will be besides for any assistance.
- The LED Screens & Projectors are supporting HDMI Cables
- All presentations should be saved on a USB flash memory.
- Please save presentations in PowerPoint 2013 or later.
- Make sure that all videos & pictures in the same file of presentation even if it’s embedded in the presentation file.
- If you have special kind of fonts, please provide us by the names of these fonts.
- We recommend to use QuickTime software for videos Conversion.
- Upload your presentation early ( 45 min before ) to the Audiovisual Center (SIRS AV Center ) as we need to load the presentations to AV Server before the sessions.
- If you exceed the presentation period, the screen will be closed automatically.
- Please attend the session rooms 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the time of the sessions you chair.
- Please introduce the speaker, state the presentation title for each speaker and remind him/her of the duration of his presentation.
*NOTE: If you have difficulty uploading the presentation, please come to our audiovisual center in Jeddah Hilton. 2 hours before your talk presentation, our audio-visual staff will assist you in uploading your talk.
1. Please download the Zoom Application to your computer.
2. Open the desktop Zoom application.
3. Create an account (free) if you don’t already have one https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
4. Click on your profile picture or icon, then click Settings. Click Video. Make sure “Enable HD” is selected.
5. Initiate a Test Call to quality check your microphone and speaker connections at https://zoom.us/test.
6. Please close all programs on your computer with the exception of the virtual meeting & PowerPoint.
7. Share your screen.
8. Please use the attached power point template to add your presentation
Note: Please Join us in a dry run before 30min of session time in order to have a quick dry run before go live