The Abstract must be typed in English and to be submittedonline (properly titled with author’s name and title of abstract).
The Abstract Form should be filled in the following Manner:
- Title should not exceed ten (10) words.
- Author’s name and degree(s) should all be in capital letters. An asterisk (*)
should be placed after the presenter’s name. The institution(s) should be enclosed in parenthesis.
- Abstract must describe the Objectives, Methods, Results (data and statistical
analysis (where appropriate) and Conclusions). It should not exceed 250 words.
- Incomplete abstracts will be rejected.
Presenter or Author should submit a one-page summary of his/her Scientific and Academic degrees and a recent photograph (passport size) with high resolution.
To ensure efficient processing of Abstracts, it is important that necessaryrequirements are submitted all together. You should therefore, send the following:
- Abstract in English.
- A one-page summary of the author’s academic & scientific background.
The Scientific Content of the Abstract Should be Related to the Following:
- Vascular Interventions
- Interventional Oncology
- Non-Vascular Interventions
- Diagnostic Imaging pertaining to IRThe form of presentation is E-Poster
E-Poster Abstract (Electronic Poster) – are similar to traditional paper posters, but displayed on a large LCD television screen. This is not a paper/printed poster. It will be viewed at the E-Poster Stations throughout the Conference. Each E-Poster must be submitted as a single page PDF document, of not more than 1MB,and in portrait orientation.
Project previously submitted to other Events or Conferences is disqualified.
- Authorship – Submitted cases should be of the clinician’s original work, and properly documented. Student or Resident Authors should have submitted cases approved by the Training Center Director and Case Supervisor/s.
- Ethical Approvals – Case Reports should be conducted in full accordance with ethical principles, evidence based guidelines, and abide with local laws and regulations
- Abstract must be submitted in English
- Abstracts must be submitted through the Abstract Portal only. No submission by E-mail is allowed.
- Author Submitter must use his/her e-mail account only.
- Only Submitting Author has the benefits of an Abstract Presenter
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 30 December 2019
Please be reminded that the submission of Abstract carries with it the obligation of the author to present the paper in person. Request for withdrawal of paper must be made in writing by the presenter (any request other than the presenter will not be honored). If the presenter cannot present the paper due to exceptional circumstances, he/she must send a written explanation including the name of his/her substitute presenter. The substitute must be one of the co-authors.
For further inquiries, please call: Patricia at 920 000742 Ext. 108